|Job Title:||Analyst, Business Systems - Knowledge Management & Business Systems.|
Bring your expert skills and experience in knowledge management, decision support and corporate business to a dynamic role where you can make a difference!
Build on your career experience as you:
• Work closely with our customers to understand their business model, requirements and translate into requirements documents.
• Utilize your demonstrated knowledge of information management, business processes, technologies and applications, project management experience and superior skill in data research and business/systems analysis.
• Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams
• Design and execute test scenarios.
• Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines
• Create reports for end-users.
• Familiarity with extraction and manipulation of legacy data, and software design lifecycle is considered an asset.
As the successful candidate, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Science or Computer Science and two to four years’ experience with business and systems analysis.
This position is conveniently located at our Central City offices in Surrey, BC.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1630|
|Program/Service:||IM - Knowledge Management & Business Systems|