|Job Title:||Staff Speech Language Pathologist - Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Speech Language Pathologist at our Surrey Memorial Hospital located in Surrey, British Columbia.
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for performing:
• intervention and
• Follow-up.... for patients with hearing, communication and swallowing disorders.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduation from an approved program in Speech-Language Pathology
• Registration with College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC and certification in applicable advanced competency
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian and/or BC Association of Speech/Language Pathology and Audiology (CASLPA and/or BCSLPA)
• Valid Class V B.C. driver's licence and access to own vehicle
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.19/hr to $38.90/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1600 hrs- Every other Monday off - Subject to change based on operational requirements of the program|
|Program/Service:||Speech Language Pathology|