|Job Title:||Staff Physiotherapist I - Ridge Meadows Hospital^.|
|Location:||Ridge Meadows Hospital|
Ridge Meadows Hospital is a 91-bed Acute Care Hospital located in Maple Ridge, BC , which is 40 minutes from downtown Vancouver.
The Rehab Department offers a varied practice in Ortho/Trauma Surgery, Medicine, ICU, Subacute Rehab and Emergency. There is a busy Outpatient Department where we see a variety of conditions. There is a weekly Hand Clinic and a certified PT Hand Therapist.
Here is what this position can offer you:
• Opportunity to rotate in many different departments
• Regular in-service and educational opportunities
• Supervision of UBC students
To join our team you will have:
• Completion of a Bahelor's degree in Physiotherapy
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
• Eligibility for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
We invite you to come and work with a vibrant group of Therapists who enthusiastically integrate well with the medical team!
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1542 hrs (1 year maternity leave)|