|Job Title:||Social Worker (BSW) - Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
An exciting opportunity to work as a Social Worker at Surrey Memorial Hospital in Surrey, British Columbia!
The Social Worker is responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of services and outcomes by providing basic therapeutic clinical counselling services to patients and families in the assigned clinical specialty.
Here is what Surrey Memorial has to offer:
• Largest population in the Fraser South caring for more than 336,000 people
• State-of-the-art facilities scheduled for expansion
• Wide range of program including acute geriatric, maternity, paediatrics, surgery services, medicine, outpatient programs, critical care/emergency services, mental health and adolescent day treatment
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• A Bachelor's of Social Work with one year's recent related experience
• Current registration with the BC College of Social Workers
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$27.99/hr to $34.90/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|