|Job Title:||Analyst, Systems Analysis - IM, Health and Business Analytics^|
|Bring your expert skills and knowledge in information management and data mining, analyses and reporting. An exciting opportunity is waiting for you at Fraser Health!
Showcase your education and experience in computing and data analysis/data mining to support industrial engineering and operations research applications in healthcare. In this position you will:
• extract, organize and manipulate data related to key hospital indicators;
• develop, document and maintain databases and;
• make a significant contribution to building a data warehouse and processes to support operational systems analysis and enhance decision making.
You have a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Industrial Engineering and/or related field, plus one to three years' recent related experience in business analysis and healthcare information management. You are familiar with:
• relational and multidimensional database concepts;
• working knowledge of database development and management;
• process flow improvement concepts, Lean Six Sigma, etc;
• analytical and evidence based decision making; and
• working in a complex environment where changes are constant.
This is a regular full-time position, conveniently located at our Central City offices in Surrey, BC.
Be part of a dynamic, high-performing team. If you are a self-motivated team player with the desire to be creative and achieve results, we would like to hear from you!
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0900-1700|
|Program/Service:||IM - Health and Business Analytics|