|Job Title:||Equipment Coordinator - Facilities Planning Real Estate (FM)^|
Facilities Management (FM) provides services for Fraser Health (FH), Providence Health Care (PHC), the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), collectively, “the Organizations”. It is a vibrant and dynamic portfolio and one of the largest full-service FM organizations in the country. Its goal is to provide a wide range of effective and sustainable services to support the delivery of health care. We employ individuals in locations across Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and the Sunshine Coast.
As Equipment Coordinator, you bring your technical guidance to the project planning team for the Organizations by ensuring that clinical and technical equipment requirements are identified and procurement process milestones are achieved on schedule.
Your work will include:
• Technical guidance in the development of equipment requirements, specifications and design suitability for various project initiatives.
• Technical support during the review of equipment shop drawings to ensure that relevant technical issues have been addressed in developing designs for equipment installation.
• Liaison with external equipment suppliers to discuss pricing, change orders, contract terms and conditions, and technical issues.
• Assist in the preparation of equipment documentation by performing research, collecting and analyzing relevant data and creating applicable reports.
• Develop and maintain equipment technical data sheets, which provide information about the performance requirements for the various items of equipment.
As the successful candidate, you have completed a diploma in Biomedical Engineering, clinical engineering, biomedical technology, or health technology; plus three to five years recent related experience with medical equipment.
Build on your career and take the next step; be a part of our dedicated team of professionals with Lower Mainland Facilities Management.
This temporary full time position is for approximately one year, conveniently located at Central City in Surrey, BC.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1600 or 0900-1700|
|Program/Service:||Facilities Planning & Real Estate|