|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist - Abbotsford Regional Hospital & Cancer Centre|
|Location:||Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a regular full-time Occupational Therapist to work in our Abbotsford Regional Hospital & Cancer Centre located in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Participate in discussions about patient care goals and therapeutic strategies.
• Assess program planning, interventions, discharge planning, and follow-up patient's occupational performance.
• Contribute to in-service education by sharing experiences.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduated from an approved school of Occupational Therapy.
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Eligibility for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1542|