|Job Title:||Social Worker (MSW), Psychiatric Liaison Worker - Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a Social Worker (MSW), Psychiatric Liaison Worker at Surrey Memorial Hospital located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will :
• Provide clinical and consultative social work services to clients and families within Surrey Memorial Hospital MHSU – Emergency Department (ED) including Adult and Pediatric Emergency.
• Perform intake assessments, offers crisis intervention, and provides input into the care of psychiatric and concurrent disordered patients awaiting transfer for further assessment or inpatient admission.
• Provide psycho-education to patients and families related to mental illness in a culturally sensitive manner.
To join our team you will have :
• Masters Degree in Social Work
• Two years experience in a healthcare setting
• Current registration with the BC College of Social Workers
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.19/hr to $38.90/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0730-1930;1930-0730|
|Program/Service:||Mental Health & Substance Use Services – Emergency|