|Job Title:||Social Worker (MSW), Substance Services Liaison - Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a Social Worker (MSW), Substance Services Liaison in our new Mental Health & Substance Use Emergency at Surrey Memorial Hospital located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will :
• Conduct comprehensive assessments of patients within the Emergency Department suffering from acute episodes of substance misuse/dependence
• Collaborate with other health care professionals/providers to identify and resolve a variety of patient/family issues.
• Provides therapeutic clinical counselling services to patients suffering acute episodes
To join our team you will have :
• Masters Degree in Social Work
• One year experience in a substance use treatment setting
• Current registration with the BC College of Social Workers
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.19/hr to $38.90/hr|
|Hours of Work:||1200-2200|
|Program/Service:||Mental Health & Substance Use Services – Emergency|