|Job Title:||Respiratory Therapist I - Surrey Memorial Hospital, Critical Care Tower^.|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|The Surrey Memorial Hospital has an exciting opportunity as a relief part-time Respiratory Therapist.
• Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to respiratory therapy.
• Assist with cardiopulmonary resuscitation and support.
• Provide airway management.
We are looking for:
• Graduation from a recognized program in Respiratory Therapy
• Registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT)
• Eligibility for membership with the B.C. Society of Respiratory Technologists (BCSRT)
• Successful completion of the Canadian Board of Respiratory Care credentialing exam
• Current CPR Certification and possession of and maintain a Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) Certificate
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$26.96/hr to $33.65/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0700-1915;1900-0715|