|Job Title:||Respiratory Therapist|
|Location:||Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
We currently have a temporary full-time Respiratory Therapist opportunity available in our Abbotsford Regional Hospital located in Abbotsford, British Columbia. This is a multi-site position between Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Mission Memorial Hospital.
The Respiratory Therapist:
• provides respiratory therapy services to acutely ill patients
• carries out physicians’ orders pertaining to respiratory therapy
• achieves the program goals of enhancing the patients’ respiratory function in order to expedite recovery and discharge
We are looking for:
• Graduation from a recognized program in Respiratory Therapy
• Registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Level C and current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$26.96/hr to $33.65/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0700-1900;1900-0700|