|Job Title:||Analyst, Systems Analysis - Operations Engineering|
Bring your strengths in industrial engineering and operations management to a role where you can really make a difference!
An exciting opportunity awaits you supporting the Integrated Primary & Continuing Care program. Integrated Primary and Community Care (IPCC) supports Fraser Health’s Home is BestTM philosophy with the intent to improve the health of the population, create a better patient and provider experience, and ensure health system sustainability.
As Analyst, Systems Analysis you will apply industrial engineering, operations research, and operations management principles and techniques for the optimization of patient flow and systems efficiency for assigned project under the Integrated Primary and Community Care portfolio. You will also conduct operational analysis, diagnostic, modeling and solutions design to improve systems performance, and participate in the re-engineering of inefficient and disintegrated processes to streamline patient flow through the system to achieve an optimal use of resources. You will work in collaboration with clinical staff and provide the Managing Consultant with evidence-based information to assist and support the implementation and impact of proposed improvement strategies and solutions.
Reporting organizationally to the Managing Consultant, Operations Engineering, and project related to the Lead, Integrated Primary and Community Care, your job duties include:
• Provide an efficiency diagnostic by conducting process analysis, modeling and root cause analysis; participate in the design and quantifies the impact and sustainability of corresponding solutions.
• Conducting interviews and observations to document current state process maps and support Lean reviews
• Extract necessary information from available databases; design and conduct physical sampling where data is unavailable; applies modeling and optimization techniques and recommend process improvement strategies and develop measuring tools to monitor impact.
• In collaboration with other team members, participate in the design and implementation of the tool set for measuring and monitoring system's performance and achievement of benefits.
• Provide assistance to different users in their day-to-day decisions to improve operational performance by providing them with relevant real-time information; work with external partners to determine data-related needs.
As the successful candidate, you have a bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, and/or a related discipline such as Operations Research or Health Information Systems. You also have one to three years recent related experience in business analysis and healthcare information management.
Your experience in a medium to large sized organization in a project management or consulting role make you ideally suited to this position. As this role involves local travel, please advise in your application if you have a valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle for business-related purposes.
This opportunity is temporary full-time from approximately February 25th, 2013 to March 31, 2014.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0900-1700|
|Program/Service:||IM - Health and Business Analytics|