|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist, Home Health - Langley|
|Location:||Fraser Health Community South Fraser|
We currently have a relief full-time opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Home Health office located at Langley in British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Educate clients, family, caregivers and staff through sessions on independent living skills and occupational performance.
• Collaborate with client/family/caregiver and other health professionals to formulate goals and care plan.
• Identify environmental barriers in the home and makes recommendations for modifications.
• Act as a client advocate by providing information and liaising with funding agencies and community resources.
To join our team you will have:
• Graduation from an approved school in Occupational Therapy.
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.91/hr to $39.81/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0730-1600 | paid 8hrs per day/weekends & stat holidays off|