|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist, Home Health|
|Location:||Fraser Health Community Fraser Valley|
We currently have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Home Health Services for Community Living in Maple Ridge and the Fraser Valley.
In this position you will:
• Provided services to clients with developmental disabilities and complex needs living in the community
• Educate clients, family, caregivers and staff through sessions on independent living skills and occupational performance.
• Collaborate with client/family/caregiver and other health professionals to formulate goals and care plan.
• Complete assessments and make recommendations for specialized medical equipment.
• Identify environmental barriers in the home and makes recommendations for modifications.
• Act as a client advocate by providing information and liaising with funding agencies and community resources.
To join our team you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy.
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Two (2) year's recent, related clinical experience in a community or home health setting.
• Valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle for business related purposes.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.91/hr to $39.81/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1612 (7.2 hour day)|