|Job Title:||Consultant, Recruitment Services|
Utilize your unique blend of relational and communication skills, keen perception and insights and human resources expertise in a dynamic and challenging role. Work in an environment where you can really make a difference.
As an integral member of the Recruitment Team:
• Utilize all available resources as you lead recruitment initiatives for an assigned portfolio.
• Work with hiring Managers to ensure understanding of recruitment requirements.
• Work with applicants and Managers to find “best fit” placements.
• Recommend advertising media to support the portfolio.
• Utilize your demonstrated, strong knowledge of human rights, employment standards and other applicable legislation as you assess and recommend candidates.
As the successful candidate you bring:
• a Degree in Business, Human Resources or Nursing
• Five years’ recent, related experience in a large, complex Public Service environment.
• Knowledge of Labour Relations and international recruitment processes are an asset.
Be part of a high functioning, integrated team!
This position is located at our Central City offices in Surrey.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1600|
|Program/Service:||People & Organization Development- Recruitment Services|