|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Planning Leader (FM)|
Lower Mainland Facilities Management (LM FM) provides services for Fraser Health (FH), Providence Health Care (PHC), the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), collectively, “the Organizations”. It is a vibrant and dynamic portfolio and one of the largest full-service Facilities Management organizations in the country. Our goal is to provide a wide range of effective and sustainable services to support the delivery of health care. We employ individuals in locations across Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and the Sunshine Coast.
Utilize your leadership skills and expertise in facilities planning and major capital project development in this challenging, creative and team oriented role.
In this key position, you are responsible for facilities planning and development of solutions for capital renewal and health care sustainability. Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• leading the development of planning feasibility studies and site and regional master development plans;
• developing and managing project business cases, project planning and solution development in conjunction with assigned project teams in alignment to government and health authority policy and priorities;
• management of consulting and design teams, and other planners for Fraser Health, Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, Provincial Health Services Authority and Providence Health Care in project definition, development and delivery;
• guiding the approvals process internally and externally, representing Lower Mainland Facilities Management through all levels of the Health Authority approvals as well as leading the project through approvals with external stakeholders and government organizations.
• identification and development of innovative strategies and solutions for the sustainment, creation and renewal of Health Care Facilities including land, building and leasehold improvements.
As the successful candidate, your background includes a degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field such as Engineering, Project Management, or Real Estate Development. You also have a professional designation, with a minimum of seven to ten years’ recent, related, progressive experience in all phases of project planning, design and construction management for a large, complex, multi-site organization. Some driving to other sites will be necessary and therefore a valid driver’s license and access to a car are required for the role.
This regular full-time position is based primarily at the Lower Mainland Facilities Management office located at Central City, Surrey, BC, supporting work across the four Health Authorities. LMFM supports flexible work styles and a mobile work environment.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1600|
|Program/Service:||Facilities Planning & Real Estate|