|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist, Group Therapy Services|
|Location:||Langley Memorial Hospital|
We currently have exciting opportunities for casual Occupational Therapists to work in our Mental Health and Substance Use Services department at Langley Memorial Hospital located in Langley, British Columbia.
As a member of this interdisciplinary team you will:
• Participate in discussions about patient care goals and therapeutic strategies.
• Facilitate group therapy using cognitive, behavioural, psycho-educational, problem solving and crisis intervention methods
• Coordinate, plans, develops and evaluates therapeutic and psychotherapeutic group programs for clients
• Identify client's needs and liaise with internal staff, physicians and external agencies
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduation from an approved program in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC)
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|
|Program/Service:||Mental Health and Substance Use Services|