|Job Title:||Physiotherapist, Home Health^.|
|Location:||Fraser Health Community Fraser Valley|
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a Physiotherapist in our Home Health office located in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
The Physiotherapist is responsible for providing community-based physiotherapy to referred clients. You will develop and implement care plans, recommend and educate clients/family/ caregivers on the use of appropriate electrical modality, medical equipment, adaptations, and aids.
• Graduation from an approved school of Physiotherapy.
• Two (2) years post-graduate experience in a community geriatric or rehabilitation setting.
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia.
• Eligibility for membership in the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
• Valid B.C. Driver’s License and personal vehicle for work related purposes.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.91/hr to $39.81/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1630 with 48minute lunch|