|Job Title:||Analyst, Business Systems (Business Intelligence) - Health and Business Analytics - Information Management|
Bring your superior skills in business intelligence, business and systems analysis, data research, gathering, and modeling to a dynamic role where you can make a difference!
Build on your career experience as you support Health and Business Analytics by interpreting business strategies and objectives that support the selection, procurement, and implementation of appropriate information systems applications.
Your work will also include:
• Analyze business process reengineering concepts and methods and provides documentation of business requirements on Business Intelligence (BI) projects.
• Provide analyst support for all phases of assigned systems development and implementation projects including providing hands-on application support. May lead small projects.
• Provide systems analysis by participating in the establishment of system scope and objectives, conducting feasibility studies, planning or modifying procedures to solve system problems, and preparing detailed specifications for development work.
• Provide business analysis by performing work flow analysis, developing business information requirements and models, assisting in defining business scope and objectives, planning, designing, or modifying practical manual and automated business procedures.
• Participate in strategic planning support and change management services by assisting on projects that include confidential initiatives that support the selection, procurement, and implementation of appropriate information systems applications.
As the successful candidate, you have a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science or Computer Science with two to four years experience with business and systems analysis or business intelligence experience.
This is a regular full time position located at our Central City offices in Surrey, British Columbia.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0900 - 1700|
|Program/Service:||IM - Health and Business Analytics|