|Job Title:||Senior Consultant, Knowledge Management & Business Systems|
Work with a busy consulting portfolio where your expertise in knowledge management, healthcare applications, decision support, ITIL best practices and corporate business savvy involves developing application architecture, strategies, overseeing information systems projects and providing leadership to a high functioning team!
• Develop and lead the application lifecycle area of work. This includes but is not limited to applications for general productivity and Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS).
• Develop and maintain guidelines, procedures, version controls and a Definitive Software Library for FH.
• Lead a variety of project teams in a dynamic, complex environment.
• Build on your expert knowledge of information management, project management, business processes, ITIL best practices, technologies and applications
• Bring your passion, skills and experience and be part of a dedicated team of professionals in a role where you can really make a difference!
As the successful candidate you have a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline and seven years of related experience in a large, complex organization including at least three years experience as a project manager of large scale initiatives. Previous experience with application lifecycle management would be a definite asset.
This is a regular full time position located at our Central City offices in Surrey, B.C.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1630|
|Program/Service:||IM - Knowledge Management & Business Systems|