|Job Title:||Audiologist - Public Health - South|
|Location:||Public Health - South|
We currently have an opportunity to work as an Audiologist in our Public Health Services department located in the Guildford area of Surrey, British Columbia.
The Audiologist is responsible for the provision of audiologic services utilizing the standard diagnostic and treatment procedures. Clients of all ages and levels of testing and difficulty are seen by the Audiologist.
This position offers you the opportunity to work within:
• A progressive organizational environment
• A culture where employees feel valued
• An integrated team as a valuable team member
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Master’s Degree in Audiology
• Meet the clinical standards of the CASLPA and BCASLPA.
• Registration with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.19/hr to $38.90/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1700; 9 day fortnight|
|Program/Service:||Public Health (Promotion and Prevention)|