|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist, Tertiary Older Adult Program|
|Location:||Arbutus Place - Langley|
We currently have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist in the Tertiary Older Adult Program located at Arbutus Place in Langley, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Maximize patient’s physical function while promoting independence and safety
• Collaborate with colleagues, client and other care givers to develop a care plan and document progress of care plan goals
• Conduct eating assessments
• Evaluate current clinical practices and suggest modifications to environmental barriers
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0700-1200|
|Program/Service:||Mental Health and Substance Use Services|