|Job Title:||Physiotherapist - Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
|Location:||Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
We currently have a temporary full-time Physiotherapist position at Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre located in Abbotsford, British Columbia. This position assesses, plans, implements, and monitors physiotherapy treatment to patients/ residents.
From leading edge equipment and technology to maintaining a healthy work life balance in our on-site fitness centre Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre offers it all!
In this position you will:
• Be part of an innovative interdisciplinary team
• Learn and grow with us supported by education and mentorship opportunities
• Contribute your expertise and take on new challenges as we expand our health services
To join our team you will have:
• Graduated from an approved school of Physiotherapy
• Current registration with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
• Eligibility for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
This position is a multi-site position, providing services to both ARH & MMH hospitals.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0800-1542|