|Job Title:||Clinical Nurse Educator, Mental Health & Substance Use Services ~ Langley|
|Location:||Mental Health and Substance Use Services - Langley|
We currently have an opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Educator in our Mental Health & Addictions Program located in Langley, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Deliver educational activities, mentoring and facilitating groups.
• Develop and implement programs for staff.
• Provide clinical leadership in evidence based practice.
To join our team you will have:
• Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC)
• Recent 5 years' clinical experience in Mental Health & Addictions
• Plus 2 years in education and/or leadership role
• Valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$37.71/hr to $46.22/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0830 - 1612|
|Program/Service:||Mental Health and Substance Use Services|