|Job Title:||Respiratory Therapist I - Surrey Memorial Hospital.|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
The Surrey Memorial Hospital has an opportunity as a Respiratory Therapist.
• Performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to respiratory therapy
• Assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation and support.
• Providing airway management.
We are looking for:
• Graduation from a recognized program in Respiratory Therapy
• Successful completion of the Canadian Board of Respiratory Care credentialing exam
• Eligible for membership with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) and British Columbia Society of Respiratory Therapists (BCSRT).
• Minimum of one to two years recent related experience
• Current CPR Certification and possession of and maintain a Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) Certificate
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$26.96/hr to $33.65/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0700-1915; 1900-0715|