|Job Title:||Rehabilitation Information Specialist - Fraser Health|
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Health Science professional! If you are an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with a keen interest in Information Management, you will be able to combine your clinical knowledge with your technical skills.
The Rehabilitation Information Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the information systems for the Fraser Health Rehabilitation Program including the planning and implementation of changes and updates to the system, developing dictionaries, procedure manuals and related staff training.
Your qualifications will include:
• Graduation from an approved school of Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
• Four years’ experience providing direct care services within an acute care setting
• Experience using data management and/or electronic information programs/software and experience in a teaching or project role
• Current practicing registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of BC or College of Physical Therapists of BC
• Valid BC Driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$36.98/hr to $46.12/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0800 - 1542 Days to be negotiated|