|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist I, Adolescent Psychiatry - Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Adolescent Psychiatry Unit at Surrey Memorial Hospital located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Perform Occupational Therapy assessments
• Plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate individual and/or group treatment programs
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Experience working with psychiatric clients, particularly with adolescents
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|