|Job Title:||Consultant, Knowledge Management & Business Systems|
Support a busy consulting portfolio with the opportunity to combine your expertise in Change and Release Management, Process Design and Business Analysis in a project-based environment!
• Use your considerable experience in Change and Release Management to facilitate the design, development and implementation of Change and Release management practice and procedures, and the development and distribution of metrics and reporting
• Use your knowledge in assessing, analyzing and synthesizing various change controls across multiple environments and organizations
• Employ your extensive experience in controlling and monitoring changes and releases to ensure adherence to existing and evolving process
• Use your thorough knowledge of the ITIL Service Management Lifecycle to support the overall maturation of IM Service Transition standards and processes
• Use your understanding of project management processes to support the design and implementation of changes/ releases into the production environment
Bring your passion, skills and experience and be part of a dedicated team of professionals in a role where you can really make a difference!
As the successful candidate you have a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline and five years of recent, related experience with business and systems analysis, change and release management, and experience as a project manager in a large, complex organization. You also possess knowledge of ITIL Service Management foundations.
This position is a regular full time position located at our Central City offices in Surrey, B.C.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1630|
|Program/Service:||IM - Knowledge Management & Business Systems|