|Job Title:||Senior Operations Engineer - Health & Business Analytics|
Bring your talents and passion to a role where you are a catalyst of process change and improvement!
Consider this exciting opportunity with the Health and Business Analytics team, and make that special difference and improve the care of the people we serve.
• Use your proven skills to work on one of the most in-demand healthcare projects – systems analysis and operational process design for efficiency.
• Enhance your experience while leading the application of Industrial Engineering/Operations Research principles and techniques for the optimization of patient flow.
Bring your leadership skills and technical expertise to:
• Analyze, diagnose, model, design and implement solutions to improve system performance.
• Design and re-engineer processes to streamline patient flow.
• Provide evidence to assist Fraser Health leadership in decision-making processes.
As the successful candidate you have a Master's degree in Management Science, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management and five to seven years recent, related experience, including two years management/consulting experience in the application of process improvement techniques on large scale systems. You also hold a valid BC Driver's License and access to personal vehicle or business-related purposes.
Two (2) regular full-time positions are available, conveniently located at Central City in Surrey, BC.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0900-1700|
|Program/Service:||IM - Health and Business Analytics|