|Job Title:||Consultant, Knowledge Management & Business Systems.|
Bring your strong knowledge of change and project management principles and in-depth understanding of the healthcare system to an exciting opportunity as a Consultant, in eHealth and Integration.
Support a busy consulting portfolio with the opportunity to combine your expertise in knowledge management, business process design, application integration and corporate business in a project-based environment!
Build your career experience as you:
• Participates in enterprise-wide, cross-disciplinary business strategy projects
• Lead a variety of projects team in a constantly changing environment with multiple priorities.
• Utilize your expertise in knowledge management in corporate business areas including the development and implementation of application architecture.
• Translate business needs into application requirements based on a thorough knowledge of all technical components, project management processes and the systems development life cycle.
• Work with numerous stakeholders and build strong linkages within the Fraser Health organization as you lead projects, define tasks, identify needed resources and report on project status.
• Provide guidance and support in the implementation of an Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) initiative, numerous other regional and provincial integration initiatives.
• Liaise with key support areas and stakeholders to ensure critical outcomes are achieved and to negotiate/facilitate resolution of any impediments to progress and success.
Be part of a dedicated team of professionals in a role where you can really make a difference!
As the successful candidate you have a Bachelor's degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline and five years of recent, related experience with business and systems analysis including experience as a project manager in a large, complex organization. Your familiarity with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) concepts, linking of systems, and leading integration projects will be an asset to this role.
This regular full-time position is located at our offices in Central City in Surrey, B.C.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0830 - 1630|
|Program/Service:||IM - Knowledge Management & Business Systems|