|Job Title:||Registered Nurse ~ Chemotherapy|
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Chemotherapy in our Regional Cancer Clinic located at Burnaby Hospital in Burnaby, British Columbia.
This position offers you the opportunity to:
• Provide chemotherapy treatment to cancer patients.
• Implement special treatments and procedures.
• Work on a busy unit in a comprehensive regional hospital.
• Be part of a diverse and committed team.
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 2 years oncology chemotherapy experience
• Current CPR certification
• Full chemotherapy certification required
• IV Therapy certification required
• Central Venous Line certification required (including certification in Intra-vascular Access Devices)
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1612, 0900-1642|
|Program/Service:||Regional Cancer Clinic|