|Job Title:||Analyst, Business Systems - Knowledge Management & Business Systems.|
Bring your expert skills and experience in knowledge management, decision support and corporate business to a dynamic role where you can make a difference!
Build on your career experience as you demonstrate the following:
· Working closely with our customers, skilled in the art of consultation and elicitation to extract and document the underlying business model and business requirements for translation into both technical and business requirements documents.
· Ability to turn business and technical requirements into integration specifications and configure our internal integration platform.
· Utilize your demonstrated knowledge of information management, business processes, technologies and applications, project management experience and superior skill in data research and business/systems analysis.
· Act as an interface between business units, technology teams and support teams.
· Design and execute test scenarios while coordinating internal and external stakeholders in the testing process.
· Follow and improve upon standardized work flow processes for code movement, and process improvements.
· Desire and capability to work beyond the title of Business Analyst by having the desire to take on challenging roles as the opportunity presents.
· Excellent meeting management skills and ability to act in leadership positions for small teams.
· Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
· Modify current software to correct errors, monitors system efficiency and coordinates software system installation.
· Work respectfully within a cohesive team environment in a very fast paced, multitasking role.
· An understanding of enterprise and application architecture would be a benefit.
As the successful candidate, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Science or Computer Science and two to four years’ experience with business and systems analysis.
This regular full-time position is conveniently located at our Central City offices in Surrey, BC.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0830-1630|
|Program/Service:||IM - Knowledge Management & Business Systems|