|Job Title:||Respiratory Therapist - Pulmonary Function|
|Location:||Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
The Abbotsford Regional Hospital has an opportunity for a Respiratory Therapist.
• Performing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures related to respiratory therapy
• Assisting with cardiopulmonary resuscitation and support.
• Providing airway management.
We are looking for:
• Graduation from a recognized program in Respiratory Therapy
• Registration with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists
• One year's recent related experience in an acute care setting
• Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Level C and current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification.
• Eligible for membership with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT) and the British Columbia Society of Respiratory Therapists (BCSRT)
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$26.96/hr to $33.65/hr|
|Hours of Work:||n/a|