|Job Title:||Registered Nurse/ Registered Psychiatric Nurse ~ Mobile Crisis Response|
|Location:||Mental Health & Addictions - Surrey|
We currently have an opportunity for a Nurse, Mobile Crisis Response in our Mental Health & Addictions program located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Provide emergency on-site assessment of persons experiencing psychiatric crisis.
• Assist in responding to 911 emergency mental health and domestic violence calls.
• Work in collaboration with a police officer to assess and manage appropriate intervention.
As the Successful Candidate you have:
• Graduation from an approved School of Nursing.
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia.
• Recent 3 years experience in emergency psychiatry or acute community mental health urgent response.
• Valid BC license and access to a vehicle.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|