|Job Title:||Registered Nurse/Psychiatric Nurse ~ Hospice Residence|
|Location:||Ridge Meadows Hospital|
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse/Registered Psychiatric Nurse in our Hospice Residence program located at McKenney Creek Hospice, Ridge Meadows Hospital in Pitt Meadows/ Maple Ridge, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Have an opportunity to touch lives through actions, words and presence.
• Display compassion required to assess and care for total physical, emotional spiritual and psychosocial needs of
• Identify preventive, therapeutic and rehabilitative care.
To join our team you will have:
• Graduate of an approved School of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or College of Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC)
• Recent 2 years' experience in medical nursing in acute care facility
• Recent 1 year experience in a hospice/palliative care environment
• Valid CPR Level “C” certificate
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0700-1900 and 1900-0700|