|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist I - Peace Arch Hospital|
|Location:||Peace Arch Hospital|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Peace Arch Hospital located in White Rock, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Participate in discussions about patient care goals and therapeutic strategies.
• Contribute to in-service education by sharing experiences
• Assess program planning, interventions, discharge planning, and follow-up patient's occupational performance.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
Mobile Job Alerts: Text greatjobs to 82442
(Standard message and data rates may apply)
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.50/hr to $38.03/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|