|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist I - Surrey Memorial Hospital|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Surrey Memorial Hospital - Inpatient Psychiatric Unit located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Participate in discussions about patient care goals and therapeutic strategies.
• Assess program planning, interventions, discharge planning, and follow-up patient's occupational performance.
• Contribute to in-service education by sharing experiences
To Be the successful candidate you will have:
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|
|Program/Service:||Inpatient Psychiatric Unit|