|Job Title:||Community Mental Health Nurse ~~ Geriatric Program|
|Location:||Mental Health & Addictions - Surrey|
We currently have an opportunity for an Community Mental Health Nurse in our Geriatric Program located in Surrey, British Columbia.
In this position you will:
• Provide care to elderly clients with mental illnesses.
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Use evidence based practices through direct care activities, nursing assessments, crisis intervention, treatment and group facilitation.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduation from an approved Nursing or Psychiatric Nursing Program
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC) or the College of the Registered Psychiatric Nurses of British Columbia (CRPNBC)
• Recent 3 years' experience working with mentally ill elderly clients
• Valid Class 5 Driver's Licence and access to personal vehicle.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$37.71/hr to $46.22/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0830 - 1642|