|Job Title:||Audiologist - Health Promotion & Prevention Services North - Fraser Health|
|Location:||Health Promotion & Prevention Services - North|
• A progressive organizational environment
• A culture where employees feel valued
• Being a member of an integrated team
We currently have an opportunity to work casual as an Audiologist in our Public Health Prevention Services department located in Burnaby, British Columbia.
The Audiologist is responsible for the provision of audiologic services utilizing the standard diagnostic and treatment procedures. Clients of all ages and levels of testing and difficulty are seen by the Audiologist.
• Master’s Degree in Audiology
• Meet the clinical standards of the CASLPA and BCASLPA.
• Registration with the College of Speech and Hearing Health Professionals of BC
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.19/hr to $38.90/hr|
|Hours of Work:||VARIOUS|
|Program/Service:||Health Promotion and Prevention Services|