|Job Title:||Occupational Therapist I - Ridge Meadows Hospital|
|Location:||Ridge Meadows Hospital|
Silhouetted by the magnificent peaks of the Golden Ears Mountains and a quick 45-minute drive east of Vancouver, Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows offer some of the best adventure experiences in British Columbia.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work in our Ridge Meadows Hospital located in Maple Ridge, British Columbia.
In this position you will :
• Participate in discussions about patient care goals and therapeutic strategies.
• Assess program planning, interventions, discharge planning, and follow-up patient's occupational performance.
• Contribute to in-service education by sharing experiences
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have :
• Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapist of British Columbia (COTBC).
• Eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT).
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$30.81/hr to $38.42/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|