|Job Title:||Registered Nurse*Perinatal|
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Perinatal Program located at Burnaby Hospital in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Here are some of the rewards we have to offer:
• A busy and exciting unit consisting of labour, delivery, recovery and postpartum services.
• Skilled and cohesive multidisciplinary team environment.
• A family centered unit where patients appreciate the care and teaching the staff provide.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduate of approved School of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 1 year experience in perinatal including labour and delivery
• Post basic courses in perinatal and midwifery nursing
• Current fetal monitoring surveillance course or certification
• Basic Rescuer (level C) and Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP) Certificates
• Current cardio-pulmonary resuscitation certificate
• Current neonatal resuscitation certificate
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0730 -1930; 1930 - 0730|