|Job Title:||Registered Nurse*Child Youth Services|
|Location:||Surrey Memorial Hospital|
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Child Youth and Services located at Surrey Memorial Hospital in Surrey, British Columbia.
Here are some of the rewards we have to offer:
• Challenges and rewards of working with children and youth in an outpatient setting.
• Provide broad range of services to patients and their families in a comprehensive and busy clinic.
• Promote maintenance and restoration of health through teaching, counseling and direct nursing care.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduate of approved School of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 1 year pediatrics experience
• Post basic courses in pediatric nursing
• Current Basic Rescuer (Level C) certificate
• Current STI Clinical Practice Online Certificate
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||n/a|
|Program/Service:||Child Youth Services|