|Job Title:||Registered Nurse*Perinatal|
|Location:||Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Perinatal Program located at Abbotsford Regional Hospital in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
Here are some of the rewards we have to offer:
• A busy and exciting unit consisting of labour, delivery, recovery and postpartum services.
• Skilled and cohesive multidisciplinary team environment.
• A family centered unit where patients appreciate the care and teaching the staff provide.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduate of approved School of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 6 months experience in perinatal, labour and delivery
• Post basic courses in perinatal and midwifery nursing
• Current cardio-pulmonary resuscitation certificate
• Current neonatal resuscitation certificate
If you like new ideas, technology, innovation and best practices then you can join our team now.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|