|Job Title:||Registered Nurse ~ Acute Geriatric Program|
|Location:||Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre|
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our Acute Geriatric Program located at Abbotsford Regional Hospital in Abbotsford, British Columbia.
Here are some of the rewards we have to offer:
• Training and/or experience in Acute Geriatrics and explore the opportunities at our referral hospital.
• Teach patients and family members about illness prevention.
• Collaborate with interdisciplinary care team.
To Be the Successful Candidate you will have:
• Graduate from an approved School of Nursing
• Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
• Recent 2 years' acute care nursing experience work ing geriatric population.
If you like new ideas, technology, innovation and best practices then you can join our team now in this state of the art facility.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||0715-1915, 1915-0715|
|Program/Service:||Acute Geriatric Program|