|Job Title:||Registered Nurse ~ Expression of Interest – Specialty Education|
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST SPECIALTY NURSING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES AT FRASER HEALTH
Fraser Health (FH) offers Specialty Nursing Education sponsorship as part of our ongoing shared responsibility for professional development and safe, competent, ethical care.
Fraser Health sponsorship is 100% tuition and wages. Upon successful completion, you will be offered either a regular full-time or part-time job in an existing vacancy in one of the following specialty areas. Positions will depend on BCIT course availability as well as organizational and patient care needs.
• Critical Care
• High Acuity (MSA, SMH, RCH only)
Who can apply?
Fraser Health RN employees and external RN applicants who meet the following criteria:
1. Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia (CRNBC)
2. Current CPR certification
3. Current acute care nursing experience
4. Commit to a comprehensive education program (see time frames below)
5. A reference will be collected from your current manager by Recruitment Services
6. A commitment to a minimum one (1) year regular full or part-time FH employment in the specialty area upon successful completion of the program (minimum ¾ time recommended)
7. An agreement to attend an orientation session at an educational institution
8. An agreement to travel to an appropriate site/campus and to clinical practice areas (mileage reimbursement per HEABC/BCNU LOU on Specialty Education)
9. An agreement to allow the education institution to release student progress information (complete/ incomplete / withdrawn) to the FH Specialty Education division of Professional Practice
Please note that preference will be given to applicants who have not been previously sponsored for Specialty Education within the last two (2) years.
Fraser Health Employees and External Applicants: Apply to this posting and if further information is required you will be contacted by Recruitment Services.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
careers.fraserhealth.ca | facebook.com/fraserhealthcareers
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Rate:||$31.71/hr to $41.63/hr|
|Hours of Work:||N/A|