|Job Title:||Security Specialist (IPS) - Provincial Health Services Authority^.|
|Location:||Provincial Health Services Authority|
|Lower Mainland (LM) Integrated Protection Services for Fraser Health (FH), Providence Health Care (PHC), Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) is a consolidation and integration of our collective strengths in Security/Protection, Parking & Transportation Demand, Photo Identification (ID) and Access Control programs. We employ individuals in locations across Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and the Sunshine Coast.
This position falls under the area of Security/Protection. Security/Protection creates and maintains secure and accessible environments using the best practices and through excellence in related contract management, systems/technology design/management, security/prevention and management of aggressive behavior risk/management, investigations, education/training/orientations, data analysis/metrics, acute, residential and community/leased operations management support, and criminal justice management liaison.
Build on your career experience as you:
• Implement, coordinate and evaluate the day to day protection/security activities.
• Perform a variety of functions such as implementing corporate protection, security, loss prevention, emergency event support and investigation policies and procedures.
• Liaise with other security contractors in safeguarding and maintenance of a safe environment for patients, visitors and staff for the assigned location.
To be the successful candidate, you will have:
• Grade 12 plus Certificate and/or specialized training in protection/security services, fire safety and/or the management of aggressive behaviour.
• Three (3) years' recent related experience in protection services or security in a large institutional or campus environment and/or a large complex multi-site health care organization.
This position is located at BC Children’s and Women’s Hospital in Vancouver, B.C.
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
|Hours of Work:||0800 - 1600|
|Program/Service:||Integrated Protection Services|